Types of cookies
Cookies are classified below based on different criteria:
a) According to the entity that manages them
Depending on which entity manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, there are two types of cookie:
- Own cookies are sent to the end user’s computer from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are sent to the user’s computer from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
b) According to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies collect and store data during the session in which the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed during any given period.
- c) According to their purpose
- Technical cookies allow browsing and the use of different options or services available during browsing.
- Customization cookies allow access to the service with some predefined general characteristics.
- Analytical cookies allow tracking and analysis of user behavior.
- Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, as the case may be, have been included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, and they store information on user behavior obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop specific profiles to show them advertising.
Specifically, the user agrees that Mogan Hotel may use the following types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Third-party: Google Analytics (they allow measurement and analysis of browsing on the Website).
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session and persistent
According to their purpose:
Users can configure their browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies, or to receive a notice of receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether to implement them.
The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies can differ from one Internet browser to another, so Users must follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser, as detailed below:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Microsoft Edge cookie settings
- Mozilla Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
- Opera cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates and/or modifications, so we cannot guarantee their full adaptation to the browser version.